Battle.net instalation problem

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Skollr, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Skollr

Skollr Bit poster

Hello everyone,
    I have bought parrralels dekstop and an ISO of Windows 10, to run windows 10 on my mac.
    It works !
    But i bought parralels to play overwatch too.
    And i can't install battle.net.
    I have asked the support of Blizzard, and they answer they can't help me, because it's a virtual computer, they sayed i have to ask you.
    My question is :
    How can i install battle.net ?
    The error message : BLZBNTBTS0000005D
    I'm a french user, i can't took screenshoot for you but they will be in french.

2. JoshuaH4

JoshuaH4 Bit poster

Best Answer
    I had the same error trying to run battle.net setup on Parallels and VMware. I resolved it by right-clicking Battle.net-Setup.exe and selecting "Run as administrator"

install happened without a hitch. This worked with both VM environments .

3. Hello Skollr, please try to isolate your Windows virtual machine and check if you are able to install "battle.net".

4. And also make sure that your Windows virtual machine meets all the system requirements for Overwatch.

5. Hey, please check this link for the probable solution.

6. PeterJ16

PeterJ16 Bit poster

The link is dead and I can't find the url under the new system. Do you remember what it was about?

7. No, unfortunately not.
    But I've found this one for you, please check.

8. JoshuaH4

JoshuaH4 Bit poster

Best Answer
    I had the same error trying to run battle.net setup on Parallels and VMware. I resolved it by right-clicking Battle.net-Setup.exe and selecting "Run as administrator"

install happened without a hitch. This worked with both VM environments .

9. ZacharyL2

ZacharyL2 Bit poster

After searching for 2 hours for a solution, I found that using a VPN blocks battle.net from scanning your computer. Since it does not support using a Virtual Windows 10 with a mac. Activating a VPN will allow you to download battle.net