Sorry for what is prob the 'newbiest' of newb questions:
Got a successful VM built and running of XP Pro on my Mac Pro tower via Boot Camp install (on separate internal NTFS drive). Plan on migrating the entire Boot Camp XP partition onto my Mac OS drive/Parallels VM folder soon.
But before that, I want to set up my XP virtual machine to see/mount the other internal NTFS hard drive in my tower. Do I create a virtual drive from it or do most people do drag/drop via the Mac interface (I have NTFS-3G installed)? I'd prefer it to show up as a drive under Windows Explorer as it does when booting in Boot Camp if possible.
Also, once I do (hopefully) successfully migrate the Boot Camp install via Transporter--will this drive need to be config'd differently?
Thanks!
Got a successful VM built and running of XP Pro on my Mac Pro tower via Boot Camp install (on separate internal NTFS drive). Plan on migrating the entire Boot Camp XP partition onto my Mac OS drive/Parallels VM folder soon.
But before that, I want to set up my XP virtual machine to see/mount the other internal NTFS hard drive in my tower. Do I create a virtual drive from it or do most people do drag/drop via the Mac interface (I have NTFS-3G installed)? I'd prefer it to show up as a drive under Windows Explorer as it does when booting in Boot Camp if possible.
Also, once I do (hopefully) successfully migrate the Boot Camp install via Transporter--will this drive need to be config'd differently?
Thanks!