I have Parallels 4 on my MB along with Vista Home Premium. I'm leaning toward dumping Vista and then installing Win7. How would I take Vista off the MB? Would I have to delete Parallels also and then reinstall Parallels along with Win 7? Or could I just install Win7 over Vista?
I'm also considering getting the Parallels upgrade (5.0). If I make that decision, I think it would make more sense to wait for the Win7 installation. If I did go for the upgrade, what would be the best way to uninstall Parallels 4 (which I assume would also make Vista to bye-bye?)
I'm also considering getting the Parallels upgrade (5.0). If I make that decision, I think it would make more sense to wait for the Win7 installation. If I did go for the upgrade, what would be the best way to uninstall Parallels 4 (which I assume would also make Vista to bye-bye?)