mellowmanca
Bit poster
I've installed Parallels 3 5608 and have Leopard 10.5.4.
I've been trying to use the built-in isight.
So for the first day when I used Parallels, isight worked and was recognized under the USB logo on the bottom of the VM.
Upon trying the next day, there was no Built in Isight to choose. Isight would not work.
I tried intalling Macintosh Drivers for Windows XP, but still no Isight.
NOW, here's the big trouble. WHen I quit Parallels, I cannot get isight to work on Mac OS and I cannot get any of the USB ports to recognize inputs (from iphone or camera). This is seriously a problem.
What can I do???
Help.
I've been trying to use the built-in isight.
So for the first day when I used Parallels, isight worked and was recognized under the USB logo on the bottom of the VM.
Upon trying the next day, there was no Built in Isight to choose. Isight would not work.
I tried intalling Macintosh Drivers for Windows XP, but still no Isight.
NOW, here's the big trouble. WHen I quit Parallels, I cannot get isight to work on Mac OS and I cannot get any of the USB ports to recognize inputs (from iphone or camera). This is seriously a problem.
What can I do???
Help.