Bloomberg Question

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JakeH1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. JakeH1

JakeH1 Junior Member

Does Bloomberg work in PD 17? It did not work for me in PD 16, so I downgraded back to 15.

JimB12 likes this.
  2. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @JakeH1, Please install the version 17 and check it for yourself and let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks, McAllen.

3. JakeH1

JakeH1 Junior Member

I am using Parallels Desktop version 15. Everything runs smoothly. However, earlier this year when I upgraded to Parallels Desktop version 16, the parallels 16 version was doing something to block Bloomberg terminal app (runs on windows 11) and even the Bloomberg.com website itself. So I reached out to both you guys and Bloomberg, and it was discovered that there was something happening in the back end on version 16. However, there was no resolution to the problem. As such, I had to downgrade to version 15 in order to continue to have my Bloomberg terminal working. However, I do not want to upgrade to version 17 if this issue has not been fixed. It is a lot of work to play around with this myself and to risk losing some stuff. So I was wondering what is going on with that?

JimB12 likes this.