C ChuckT Bit poster Dec 12, 2008 #21 Is there an actual fix for this? My Bootcamp boots fine- V3 worked fine- The upgrade to 4 forces me to manual mode in Step 1 of the setup- When it then tries to start Windows I get the 7B BSOD. Windows boots perfectly in Bootcamp- Any ideas?
Is there an actual fix for this? My Bootcamp boots fine- V3 worked fine- The upgrade to 4 forces me to manual mode in Step 1 of the setup- When it then tries to start Windows I get the 7B BSOD. Windows boots perfectly in Bootcamp- Any ideas?
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Dec 14, 2008 #22 I believe virus scan in Boot Camp using cureit.exe from drweb.com will give a clue
C ChuckT Bit poster Dec 14, 2008 #23 Well- the only thing that did was waste ANOTHER 3 hours of my time. Why not just email me a return authorization so I can go buy something that works and doesn't waste my time with "possible" solutions?
Well- the only thing that did was waste ANOTHER 3 hours of my time. Why not just email me a return authorization so I can go buy something that works and doesn't waste my time with "possible" solutions?