Hello,
for screens with >= 4K resolution and a scaling of over 150%, the remote connection appears blurry. Are there ways to improve the situation?
I have already activated DPI Aware in Parallels Client and activated Program DPI. Unfortunately without success.
I suspect this is a general problem with RDP + scaling.
To recreate the problem, set screen scaling in Windows 10 very high and connect to a server.
We have tested with different versions of Windows Server and have the same problem everywhere.
We are grateful for help.
Best regards
Patrick
for screens with >= 4K resolution and a scaling of over 150%, the remote connection appears blurry. Are there ways to improve the situation?
I have already activated DPI Aware in Parallels Client and activated Program DPI. Unfortunately without success.
I suspect this is a general problem with RDP + scaling.
To recreate the problem, set screen scaling in Windows 10 very high and connect to a server.
We have tested with different versions of Windows Server and have the same problem everywhere.
We are grateful for help.
Best regards
Patrick
