Hi,
I have upgraded to Leopard and upgraded to Parallels 3.0 and I cannot get 2 different copies of Windows to boot to set up the virtual machine. I continually get the following message:
I have tried with a Windows CD-ROM and from an .iso and still get the same thing. I also tried using the original 3.0 build and now 5582.
I really need to get this running so I can test my websites in IE (ugh). Can anyone help me?
I have upgraded to Leopard and upgraded to Parallels 3.0 and I cannot get 2 different copies of Windows to boot to set up the virtual machine. I continually get the following message:
Boot from hard drive... failed.
Boot from CD/DVD-ROM drive... failed.
Boot from floppy drive...
Non-System disk or disk error
Replace and press any key when ready
_
I have tried with a Windows CD-ROM and from an .iso and still get the same thing. I also tried using the original 3.0 build and now 5582.
I really need to get this running so I can test my websites in IE (ugh). Can anyone help me?