As per my question in the thread below...
https://forum.parallels.com/threads/parallels-11-does-not-load.329990/#post-778075
I'm considering trying a BootCamp operation so that I an access Win10 on my MBA. Do you know if BootCamp will recognized my existing Win10 installation? I really don't want to install Bootcamp and then have to install Win10 again.
Win10 exists on my MBA now, but it fails to load after running fine for nearly 2 months.
I've been a long time Parallels user and hate to say goodbye to Parallels if I can't make it work with El Capitan and Win10.
https://forum.parallels.com/threads/parallels-11-does-not-load.329990/#post-778075
I'm considering trying a BootCamp operation so that I an access Win10 on my MBA. Do you know if BootCamp will recognized my existing Win10 installation? I really don't want to install Bootcamp and then have to install Win10 again.
Win10 exists on my MBA now, but it fails to load after running fine for nearly 2 months.
I've been a long time Parallels user and hate to say goodbye to Parallels if I can't make it work with El Capitan and Win10.