Hi. I'm having trouble getting my usb printer to run and was hoping someone can give me suggestions. Here's my set up:
Windows XP SP2 on Bootcamp Partition. I have 2 printers running on a network and a USB printer attached directly to the Mac. When I run XP on it's own (bootcamp) all printers work.
When I run XP bootcamp as a virtual machine in Parallels 7 (just downloaded the demo) the network printers work but the local USB printer does not.
I've been playing around a lot but can't get it to work. I don't need the usb printer to print in the mac os...just in XP.
Thanks!
Windows XP SP2 on Bootcamp Partition. I have 2 printers running on a network and a USB printer attached directly to the Mac. When I run XP on it's own (bootcamp) all printers work.
When I run XP bootcamp as a virtual machine in Parallels 7 (just downloaded the demo) the network printers work but the local USB printer does not.
I've been playing around a lot but can't get it to work. I don't need the usb printer to print in the mac os...just in XP.
Thanks!