Bought a used m1 MacBook Pro, Parallels won't allow me to try their product before I buy.

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Touba, Jun 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ByDone

ByDone Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem. I need the trial license to try Parallels. Thank You

2. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello,
    In this case, we advise you to place an order and purchase a Parallels Desktop license https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buy-c/?full . If you aren't satisfied with the experience, you can arrange a refund within a 30-day period from the purchase date.

3. DungD

DungD Bit poster

Hi, I'm from Vietnam and I bought the device through someone online. I downloaded it to try it out but it says We cannot offer you a new trial because a trial period has already been requested from this Mac. The previous trial has expired.
    So now how can I get a 14-day trial while my account has never been used???
    I need some help.
    thanks.

4. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello,
    In this case, we advise you to place an order and purchase a Parallels Desktop license https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buy-c/?full . If you aren't satisfied with the experience, you can arrange a refund within a 30-day period from the purchase date.

5. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @DungD, Unfortunately, the trial period cannot be extended. It works only for 14 days on a given Mac computer. You can purchase a license and if you are not satisfied you can get a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. ParallelsD5

ParallelsD5 Bit poster

Same with me I tried resetting the Mac but it didn't work. I asked the seller but he said he didn't used such product kindly help me in it.

7. Rodion

Rodion Bit poster

Hello,

I am on trial period at the moment, however I logged out and when I try to log back in, I get the following error (attached). I still have 5-6 days left I believe. Please advise.

Best,
    Rodion

Attached Files:

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your email address over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

9. tre1

tre1 Bit poster

Good afternoon. I have had a similar issue with trying to establish a 14 day trial. I previously registered for a trial period but my Hard Drive crashed. I had to replace the OS after an additional system crash. I now have the most up to date OS Ventura installed and finally functioning properly. I am getting the
    "We cannot offer you a new trial because a trial period has already been requested from this Mac. The previous trial has expired." I was able to use the software for a brief moment, (3 days ); would it be possible to get the other 11 days? Thank you for your time.

10. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello @tre1, Unfortunately, the trial period cannot be extended. It works only for 14 days on a given Mac computer. You can purchase a license https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buy-c/?full and if you are not satisfied you can get a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase.

tre1 likes this.
  11. sloundys

sloundys Bit poster

Hello!
    I have never used Parallels before and I have a newly bought 2023 Macbook pro m2 pro and it says We cannot offer you a new trial because a trial period has already been requested from this Mac. The previous trial has expired

It wants me to purchase a license key therefore, I don't have one I was wondering if I could get a free trial at least before I buy because I never tried the trial yet and it wants me to buy already please help Thank you!

12. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank your for your feedback.
    You have already used the trial period between 2023-12-05 - 2023-12-19.
    We have sent to you a 5 day key so that you can continue testing.
    Please check your inbox and activate Parallels Desktop using the provided key.

Let us know if this helps.

thanks

13. sloundys

sloundys Bit poster

Hello It hasn't worked for me yet and I have not tried the trial because I'm having some difficult issues it kept asking for a password but I tried the most I can do and it doesn't work it will just say invalid [​IMG][​IMG]