Bought an Upgrade License without Reading

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ThomasC3, Nov 30, 2015.

1. ThomasC3

ThomasC3 Bit poster

Hi Parallels Support,
    Today i purchased a Parallels upgrade and after paying for it and trying to activate it after doing the installation that i realised the upgraded option is not available for Parallels 7 to Parallels 11.
    Now i am stuck with the upgrade key. Can anyone please help me on this? Is it possible to change the upgrade key to a full version key without having to re-purchase again?
    Please advise.
    Thanks!

2. mastercraft

mastercraft Junior Member

You're probably better off contacting Parallels Support directly instead of posting here. I imagine they can refund your purchase if they key hasn't been used.

3. ThomasC3

ThomasC3 Bit poster

I was searching for their email contact but i couldn't find it. Then it directed me to a page that says purchase phone support.
    Let me search for the support contact again.

Thanks Phillip :)

4. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Thomas, if you still need ti address this issue, please reply us your Cleverbridge reference number so that I can assist you further.

5. DustinS2

DustinS2 Bit poster

Hello ManojK, I also have this issue that I bought an upgrade key to Parallels 11 but used paralells 10 trial. It says to activate the code to put in previous version code but I do not have one. What do I do?

6. CraigW2

CraigW2 Bit poster

had the same issue Manoj --- and spent many hours trying to get thru to someone - the upgrade offer needs to be more detailed. I have parallels 8 and thought the upgrade would work.

how should i get my cleverbridge # to you?

7. ManojK@Parallels

Hi, please check my personal message to you so that I can assist you further.

8. ManojK@Parallels

Hi, please check my personal message to you so that I can assist you further.

9. HenryH5

HenryH5 Bit poster

Hello, I did the same thing in error, buying an upgrade for a non eligible version of Parallels. I would like to be able to buy a full version by paying the price difference between the upgrade price and the full version price
    Your cleverbridge reference number: 86724397

10. Sylvester@Parallels

Sylvester@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Henry,
    Please check your private message.

11. NestorD

NestorD Bit poster

Hi, I bought an upgrade key to Parallels 11 but used paralells 10 trial. It says to activate the code to put in previous version code but I do not have one. What do I do?
    Your cleverbridge reference number: 86749944

12. HenryH5

HenryH5 Bit poster

Fixed! Thanks, Sylvester!

13. ManojK@Parallels

Hi, please check your private message.

14. PaulT9

PaulT9 Bit poster

Hi, I have unfortunately the same issue. I bought by mistake an upgrade today. Subsequently, I bought the full license. Now I have the upgrade that I don't need anymore. My cleverbridge reference numbers are: 103286172 for the upgrade bought this morning at 8:55 am ET and for the full license 103286172. I would like to return the upgrade (103286172) or apply it towards getting a second license at 50% off (deal offered when I bought the full license and I didn't take it then, but I would take it now). Please advise. Thanks for your help. Paul

15. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Our record shows that you have reached the support and got a refund.

16. BarryT1

BarryT1 Bit poster

I fall into the same category! Too quick to download before reading everything. Went from Parallels 7 direct to 12 after upgrading to Sierra only to find that 7 will not upgrade to 12. I would like to pay the difference between the systems. Cleverbridge ref. no. is 103959212.

17. BarryT1

BarryT1 Bit poster

Hi, I'm afraid I fall into the same category. I upgraded from Mountain Lion to Sierra and then downloaded an upgrade for //s12 before finding out that it is incompatible from //s 7. If possible I would like to get a full licence for //s 12 and pay the difference. Cleverbridge ref. no. is 103959212. Thanks in advance.

18. Hi, we can provide you with the refund for your Parallels Desktop upgrade and then you will be able to purchase the full version once again? Is it OK for you?

19. @BarryT1 please send us your confirmation via the private message and also do not forget to provide us with your purchase order number.
    Thank you in advance.
    Looking forward to your reply.

20. BarryT1

BarryT1 Bit poster

Hi, my Cleverbridge no. is 103959212 and the invoice no. for the //s12 is AKD-73652243000. Hope this is sufficient.

Regards,
    BarryT1