Bought upgrade by accident

richardo3

Bit poster
Hi there,
I have the following problem I own Parallels version 7. After upgrade to macOS Sierra I bought accidentally the Parallels 12 Upgrade license, without realizing that it won´t work with my Parallels 7. So now I need to buy the full Parallels 12. Is there a way to get the money back?
thanks

Rich
 
Hi there,
I have the following problem I own Parallels version 7. After upgrade to macOS Sierra I bought accidentally the Parallels 12 Upgrade license, without realizing that it won´t work with my Parallels 7. So now I need to buy the full Parallels 12. Is there a way to get the money back?
thanks

Rich
Please check your private message and respond.
 
Hello,
I own an old version of Parallels. After I bought my new MacBook Pro I accidentally bought the Parallels 12 Upgrade license, without realizing that it won´t work with my old version of Parallels. Is there a way to get the money back?
Thank you, Marv
 
Hello,
I own an old version of Parallels. After I bought my new MacBook Pro I accidentally bought the Parallels 12 Upgrade license, without realizing that it won´t work with my old version of Parallels. Is there a way to get the money back?
Thank you, Marv
Hi marvr, please check your private message and reply with the order number.
 
Back
Top