HI, I recently installed parallels 9 on my 2013 mid mbp 15 retina, but after installing none of the VMs including ubuntu and windows 8 are able to detect my wifi adapter.My mac is connected to the internet using airport and I am able to connect to the internet using shared network mode but when I use bridge network it says that i'm still connected using ethernet.
it seems like my wifi airport is completely missing on the guest os


Please can anyone help me with this issue...I have been searching online for a solution for the past couple of days and would really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.
it seems like my wifi airport is completely missing on the guest os


Please can anyone help me with this issue...I have been searching online for a solution for the past couple of days and would really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.