Hi all,
I'm unable to use the briefcase functionnality in order to synchronise my distant files to my laptop.
(see how briefcases should work here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Sync-using-Briefcase)
After creation a briefcase appears like a normal folders (excepted that it comes with some special a "Briefcase Database" file), but it does not behave like any standard one (as I expected...): the sync capability is not displayed.
Is there a way to switch this functionnality on ?
Any suggestion for an alternative way to proceed (in my casen sync'ing a network drive with my laptop...), either for macos or windows (free please ;o)
THANKS
I'm unable to use the briefcase functionnality in order to synchronise my distant files to my laptop.
(see how briefcases should work here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Sync-using-Briefcase)
After creation a briefcase appears like a normal folders (excepted that it comes with some special a "Briefcase Database" file), but it does not behave like any standard one (as I expected...): the sync capability is not displayed.
Is there a way to switch this functionnality on ?
Any suggestion for an alternative way to proceed (in my casen sync'ing a network drive with my laptop...), either for macos or windows (free please ;o)
THANKS