Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You've got to be kidding. The only thing I did is install the build 3212 official update. I don't think fixing the Win XP installation is an acceptable recommendation when it is clear that the 3212 build is what caused this problem. I use Parallels in a production work environment and I don't have the time to be re-running my WinXP installation. Please do not release official updates unless they have been thoroughly QA'd.Ankou said:
Nick said:You've got to be kidding. The only thing I did is install the build 3212 official update. I don't think fixing the Win XP installation is an acceptable recommendation when it is clear that the 3212 build is what caused this problem. I use Parallels in a production work environment and I don't have the time to be re-running my WinXP installation. Please do not release official updates unless they have been thoroughly QA'd.