Hi Folks,
Just downloaded and installed Build 5582 and it will not open my Guest OS. It freezes and the only way I could get it to close was to force quit. I had to download and install it due to my old build 5160 would not do a download via check for update. It told me my version of 5160 was the latest version.
Any ideas?
Well it now starts up but will not shut down properly. When shutting down the startup windows still stays on my screen, and will not close and quit like old versions of Parallels did.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Just downloaded and installed Build 5582 and it will not open my Guest OS. It freezes and the only way I could get it to close was to force quit. I had to download and install it due to my old build 5160 would not do a download via check for update. It told me my version of 5160 was the latest version.
Any ideas?
Well it now starts up but will not shut down properly. When shutting down the startup windows still stays on my screen, and will not close and quit like old versions of Parallels did.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Last edited: