jjfcpa@mindspring.com
Member
I am using the recommended build 5592 with a new Macbook Air and I can NOT connect any USB devices using the USB connection in my WindowsXP vm. I have tried both "auto connect" and "ask me" and neither one will connect.
I have no problem using the same devices in OSX and connecting using the USB connection.
This is critical for me because I'm trying to get some photos using a USB card reader.
I tried both the USB card reader and an external USB hard drive. The drive spins up but does not show up as a drive or as a device that is connected via Windows XP.
I'm scheduled to go out of town next week and I have to resolve this or resort to something else.
I have no problem using the same devices in OSX and connecting using the USB connection.
This is critical for me because I'm trying to get some photos using a USB card reader.
I tried both the USB card reader and an external USB hard drive. The drive spins up but does not show up as a drive or as a device that is connected via Windows XP.
I'm scheduled to go out of town next week and I have to resolve this or resort to something else.