M MerylG Bit poster Sep 17, 2010 #1 I have an IMAC that is about 6 months old. Do I have to install this new Build that says it is for Mac Pros running Parllels Desktop 5?
I have an IMAC that is about 6 months old. Do I have to install this new Build that says it is for Mac Pros running Parllels Desktop 5?
P PatrickJ Member Sep 18, 2010 #2 It'll work fine on an iMac, sounds like a poorly worded Readme or description.
M MerylG Bit poster Sep 18, 2010 #3 Thanks Thanks for your response. I've had problems before with new updates for Parallels. After I install them, some of my Windows programs have stopped working so I'm really careful with what I install.
Thanks Thanks for your response. I've had problems before with new updates for Parallels. After I install them, some of my Windows programs have stopped working so I'm really careful with what I install.