I'm trying to get the CAC (Common Access Card) reader to work in both the Windows VM and Mac OS and I can't seem to get it to work. At the bottom of page 116 in the Parallels 6 User Guide it says that when you choose to connect the CAC reader in the VM it will create a virtual copy of the CAC reader and allow it to work in both the Mac OS and the virtual machine, however when I do this, the Mac OS loses connection to the reader. If I uncheck the reader in the USB list, it can be read by the Mac OS but then the Windows VM no longer sees the reader. I can't get them to seem to work simultaneously like the manual says.
Anyone have any experience with this? The card reader I'm using is an SCR331.
Anyone have any experience with this? The card reader I'm using is an SCR331.