Can I downgrade back to P11 after already having upgraded to P12?

Positiveguy1960

Bit poster
I already upgraded to parallels 12 but now I want to downgrade to parallels 11. Will that be a problem? I can get parallels 11 for less money and it's all I need. (I can buy P11 for $38 or buy P12 for $79 full install price.)
 
I already upgraded to parallels 12 but now I want to downgrade to parallels 11. Will that be a problem? I can get parallels 11 for less money and it's all I need. (I can buy P11 for $38 or buy P12 for $79 full install price.)
Hey, we can provide you with the refund if you purchase Parallels Desktop 12 less then 30 days ago.
Let us check your order and please confirm the refund for Parallels Desktop 12
 
I already upgraded to parallels 12 but now I want to downgrade to parallels 11. Will that be a problem? I can get parallels 11 for less money and it's all I need. (I can buy P11 for $38 or buy P12 for $79 full install price.)
We've checked it, everything is OK, we can provide you with the refund for Parallels Desktop 12. (but you purchase was on Black Friday and you got the Bundle. Would you like to refund all apps? Or just Parallels Desktop 12?)
 
What I was really wanting to do was keep the P12 I have installed (bought on Black Friday with bundle) on my laptop.
Then on my desktop I would downgrade the P12 to P11 (because I currently only have 1 license) and then I would buy another license for P11 (because its cheaper) and go back to P11 on the desktop.
So the question is how do I downgrade from P12 to P11 on my desktop since P12 is already on the desktop? (I don't need a refund. I'm not talking about that.)
 
What I was really wanting to do was keep the P12 I have installed (bought on Black Friday with bundle) on my laptop.
Then on my desktop I would downgrade the P12 to P11 (because I currently only have 1 license) and then I would buy another license for P11 (because its cheaper) and go back to P11 on the desktop.
So the question is how do I downgrade from P12 to P11 on my desktop since P12 is already on the desktop? (I don't need a refund. I'm not talking about that.)
Hi,
you can just install Parallels Desktop 11 on your Mac and activate it with your license key.
Please download Parallels Desktop 11 using this link.
Please let us know if you need any help.
 
Back
Top