Hi.
I have bootcamp beta version downloaded from apple on my computer. I have a 5 gb partition with windows xp. My comp is a mac book with os x.
Can I expand this partition from 5 to maybe 10 gb without having to uninstall and install windows etc again? I dont know where to start and how to do this, but maybe there is a simpler way? I just want more room for the windows partition.
Thank you.
Stine P.
I have bootcamp beta version downloaded from apple on my computer. I have a 5 gb partition with windows xp. My comp is a mac book with os x.
Can I expand this partition from 5 to maybe 10 gb without having to uninstall and install windows etc again? I dont know where to start and how to do this, but maybe there is a simpler way? I just want more room for the windows partition.
Thank you.
Stine P.