I have Parallels 10 running under Mavericks, and I'd like to use my Snow-Leopard Server Hard-Disk/partition as a Guest OS; is that possible?
I'd like to do this because I'd like to continue using my SL server at times for web-hosting; but at other times I'd like to use the OS as a Guest system to Mavericks so that I can use my FREEHAND on it!
I've been successful in the past running Parallels 10 with a multi-partition First Disk (Hard Drive #1) and a Bootcamp 2nd Physical Drive. And, actually, I've been able to install other windows disks on the sleds of my Mac Pro and read those too. I have a 3rd Physical Hard drive that contains my Snow-Leopard Server on it... and I'd like to use it as a guest OS precisely like I use BOOTCAMP (meaning - I'd like the option of running that disk either as a boot disk or as a guest OS).
Please let me know if anyone has accomplished this!
I'd like to do this because I'd like to continue using my SL server at times for web-hosting; but at other times I'd like to use the OS as a Guest system to Mavericks so that I can use my FREEHAND on it!
I've been successful in the past running Parallels 10 with a multi-partition First Disk (Hard Drive #1) and a Bootcamp 2nd Physical Drive. And, actually, I've been able to install other windows disks on the sleds of my Mac Pro and read those too. I have a 3rd Physical Hard drive that contains my Snow-Leopard Server on it... and I'd like to use it as a guest OS precisely like I use BOOTCAMP (meaning - I'd like the option of running that disk either as a boot disk or as a guest OS).
Please let me know if anyone has accomplished this!