I have a 2010 13" MacBook Pro
I replaced my factory HDD with a 120GB SSD, which has the Mac OSX and all my applications; I then replaced the CD opitcal Drive with a second Western Digital 750GB Hard Drive to house all of my data. It works great.
I would like to have a Windows desktop, using Paralells 7, but there is not enough space on the SSD drive, so I have been trying to install it on the 2nd HDD drive, without much luck.
The HDD is not bootable;
How can I set this up?
I replaced my factory HDD with a 120GB SSD, which has the Mac OSX and all my applications; I then replaced the CD opitcal Drive with a second Western Digital 750GB Hard Drive to house all of my data. It works great.
I would like to have a Windows desktop, using Paralells 7, but there is not enough space on the SSD drive, so I have been trying to install it on the 2nd HDD drive, without much luck.
The HDD is not bootable;
How can I set this up?