Can I Reactivate a Deactivated Subscription?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BostonF, Nov 22, 2019.

1. BostonF

BostonF Bit poster

Newbie here.

A year ago, we let a PDesktopforMac Busn Ed sub lapse. The MacBook Pro it was on was recycled.

This morning, I tried to renew the subscription to use PDMBE on a new laptop. After entering the payment information and pressing the Renew button, I got a cryptic message that acknowledged the renewal and also noted that I will be contacted "at the appropriate time," ... which means what, exactly??? So far, no email confirmation of any kind. I don't understand why it would take so long and I'm concerned that the renewal didn't take. Am I worrying for nothing and is this waiting game typical for Parallels?

aka

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the last subscription was deactivated due to a refund which cannot be reactivated. We can see that you have purchased a new business license. Let us know if you have any questions.

DanielL26 likes this.
  3. DanielL26

DanielL26 Bit poster

I have a similar issue. I submitted a renewal payment and haven't gotten an email back saying it was received either.

4. DanielL26

DanielL26 Bit poster

is it possible to have my payment looked into as you did with the Subscriber above?

5. DanielL26

DanielL26 Bit poster

I am hoping to hear back if I need to submit another payment or if my current payment is still being processed.

6. DanielL26

DanielL26 Bit poster

its been several days since my renewal payment submission, and my posts here as well

7. DanielL26

DanielL26 Bit poster

As i recall, i also had a refund on my account - so i need to create a new account? just use a different email to create another account and then i can make a new purchase?

8. Hi, sorry for the delay in response. No, you can use your previous email and account.