I have Parallels on my Mac Book Pro, and I want to run Windows 8.1 32bit in Parallels.
Ok I have Windows 8.1 - 64bit running in Bootcamp, and I want to run Windows 8.1 32bit on Parallels because I have a couple older programs that will only run on a 32bit version of windows. Can I use the same Windows license if I'm using Windows 8.1 on the same computer, or is Microsoft going want me to purchase a separate license to run a 64bit and 32bit version of Windows, even though I'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit and 32 bit on the same computer. Its asking for a new serial number in the 32bit Windows, so I able to run it for now. When Windows 8.1 was purchased it came with both 64 bit and 32 bit. I have a license copy of Windows XP that will run the programs, but I would prefer to use Windows 8.1, but I don't want to buy a new copy of windows.
Ok I have Windows 8.1 - 64bit running in Bootcamp, and I want to run Windows 8.1 32bit on Parallels because I have a couple older programs that will only run on a 32bit version of windows. Can I use the same Windows license if I'm using Windows 8.1 on the same computer, or is Microsoft going want me to purchase a separate license to run a 64bit and 32bit version of Windows, even though I'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit and 32 bit on the same computer. Its asking for a new serial number in the 32bit Windows, so I able to run it for now. When Windows 8.1 was purchased it came with both 64 bit and 32 bit. I have a license copy of Windows XP that will run the programs, but I would prefer to use Windows 8.1, but I don't want to buy a new copy of windows.