After using Parallels for years, I just discovered the Pause and Suspend functions, which are very handy.
I am using Win 10 in the VM and my Mac runs the latest update of Sierra MacOS. I use FileVault to encrypt my HD.
Question: Is it possible/safe to suspend or pause my Windows VM and then log out of MacOS without shutting down. I want to leave my drive encrypted when I am away. Will the suspended or paused VM survive a logout? Will it survive if I shut down? Not having to shut down Windows will save a LOT of time!
I am using Win 10 in the VM and my Mac runs the latest update of Sierra MacOS. I use FileVault to encrypt my HD.
Question: Is it possible/safe to suspend or pause my Windows VM and then log out of MacOS without shutting down. I want to leave my drive encrypted when I am away. Will the suspended or paused VM survive a logout? Will it survive if I shut down? Not having to shut down Windows will save a LOT of time!