Hello everyone, I have a black MacBook and have been running Parallels for around 4 months without problem.
Now, I cannot save anything to the Windows server I usually work to and from. The error message is "The disk is full or too many files are open"
Even if I have only one file open, the error message is the same.
Whilst I know that there is around 60GB of free space on the Windows server, if I right click and look at it via Windows, it appears full. Perhaps this is a clue to some of you who know about this sort of thing.
It's getting to the point where I've asked around locally, and no-one can think of either the cause of the fault, or the solution.
If anyone can help, please, please, post your solution. I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating this is.
Many thanks everyone.
Now, I cannot save anything to the Windows server I usually work to and from. The error message is "The disk is full or too many files are open"
Even if I have only one file open, the error message is the same.
Whilst I know that there is around 60GB of free space on the Windows server, if I right click and look at it via Windows, it appears full. Perhaps this is a clue to some of you who know about this sort of thing.
It's getting to the point where I've asked around locally, and no-one can think of either the cause of the fault, or the solution.
If anyone can help, please, please, post your solution. I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating this is.
Many thanks everyone.