Can not connect to server

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by Enterprise, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Enterprise

Enterprise Bit poster

Hello all. Not all that experienced in this, but have been running 2x for a while. We use it in the simplest manner as an application server for things like Office and some Contact Management software (there are 3 of us). Today we ran into an issue where no one can connect to the server. It can't seem to find it at all. On the server it gives me an error code 00/00000073 "Error in database Excecute: 11 (DELETE FROM tbl_SessionCache WHERE s_SiteID = 1". There has been no changes to anything (software or hardware) since Friday when it was working fine. I'm on server build 14.1 and running it on a VM running MS Server 03. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

(if you can see the attached image , the error is at the bottom, but I really didn't mean to attach that. Was trying to paste the error code, but pasted that instead and I can't seem to delete it).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @Enterprise
    Please follow steps from this article in order to resolve the issue you encountered
    If this will not help don't hesitate to reply me back for further assistance.

Cheers!