I tried to run Parallels Compressor this morning but receive a message that Compressor can not compress the virtual harddisc. I'm asked to check if there are Virtual Machine Snapshots made which would have to be deleted before Compressor can run.
I checked with Snapshot Mager and found that there are NO Virtual Machine Snapshops on my machine.
What can I do?
Related to this: my Virtual HD is NOT set in sxpansion mode (variable size) but has a fixed size. Parallels user guide does not mention anywhere that Compressor will only work on HDs in expansion mode, so I guessed that I can run Compressor on my fixed size HD as well to do some internal cleaning and get the VM running a bit faster again.
I checked with Snapshot Mager and found that there are NO Virtual Machine Snapshops on my machine.
What can I do?
Related to this: my Virtual HD is NOT set in sxpansion mode (variable size) but has a fixed size. Parallels user guide does not mention anywhere that Compressor will only work on HDs in expansion mode, so I guessed that I can run Compressor on my fixed size HD as well to do some internal cleaning and get the VM running a bit faster again.