Philip Brandes
Bit poster
I have a Bootcamp partition running under Tiger--well, running under Parallels 3.x under Tiger, since I can no longer boot into the unsupported Bootcamp partition. I have held off upgrading to Leopard for a number of reasons, but wanted to make the change now (I've also purchased the Parallels 4.0 upgrade which I plan to install after the Leopard migration). My current 3.0 Parallels includes the Acronis utilities extra package.
I would really like to avoid having to recreate my entire Windows partition after i do the Leopard migration--is there any way that Parallels can help retain all the data, including OS and apps? Can it make a disk image or a VM copy or something of that nature? Or is there any other way I can clone the Windows partition and then copy it back into the Bootcamp partition I'll create in Leopard?
Thanks in advance for any advice...
Philip Brandes
I would really like to avoid having to recreate my entire Windows partition after i do the Leopard migration--is there any way that Parallels can help retain all the data, including OS and apps? Can it make a disk image or a VM copy or something of that nature? Or is there any other way I can clone the Windows partition and then copy it back into the Bootcamp partition I'll create in Leopard?
Thanks in advance for any advice...
Philip Brandes