Hi, first of all, first post here so my apologies if this has been answered as i couldnt find it.
Basically I have parallels 7, fully updated and using windows 7, i havent done much more than just installation (Of Windows) and configured the VM to run the full extent of my graphics card, alot of my RAM and 2 cores so that i can play Skyrim.
My main question, as I was unable to figure out how to install bootcamp, is whether it is possible to adapt Parallels so that it works like Bootcamp. So that the Mac OS closes down and just shifts everything (hardware) over to the Windows OS. I think that about explains what it was I wanted to do, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Hoping and praying this isn't like other troll-ridden forums
Eliott
Basically I have parallels 7, fully updated and using windows 7, i havent done much more than just installation (Of Windows) and configured the VM to run the full extent of my graphics card, alot of my RAM and 2 cores so that i can play Skyrim.
My main question, as I was unable to figure out how to install bootcamp, is whether it is possible to adapt Parallels so that it works like Bootcamp. So that the Mac OS closes down and just shifts everything (hardware) over to the Windows OS. I think that about explains what it was I wanted to do, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Hoping and praying this isn't like other troll-ridden forums
Eliott