Cannot Access Accounts

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KevinH35, Jan 20, 2022.

1. KevinH35

KevinH35 Bit poster

I deactivated my original email address assigned to my account. Since I had two-step verification activated, when I attempted to log-in I received the "unknown browser/device" message. Verification instructions to complete the log-in were sent to the deactivated email address. Thus, I cannot access my account. I created another account to be able to contact Support, but the support representative wants invoice copies, license key, etc. I do not have copies of that information. That information resides online within my account which I cannot access. To make matters worse, I tried to log-in to the new account and received the same "unknown browser/device" message. However, the verification instructions are not reaching my inbox/junk mail folders. So now I have two accounts I cannot access. I created a third account to be able to post this thread. I disabled the two-step verification feature to avoid any further log-in issues. My question is: How do I access my accounts to be able to download my previous purchases?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please help us with your old and new email address along with the latest purchased invoice copy in private message to assist you further. We have sent a private message from our end.