Just upgraded to Parallels 5, but on a brand new machine. It is installed properly. I attempted to import Windows XP vhd from my old Virtual PC. It worked, but I cannot connect to the internet in Windows.
Cannot figure out what to do. I am a Mac guy through and through and only use PC to make sure websites look okay in Internet Explorer and other Browsers.
Really need to connect to the internet. Any ideas how to connect this Windows to my internet would be appreciated it. Is this a setting in Parallels? Or Windows? Both?
Cannot figure out what to do. I am a Mac guy through and through and only use PC to make sure websites look okay in Internet Explorer and other Browsers.
Really need to connect to the internet. Any ideas how to connect this Windows to my internet would be appreciated it. Is this a setting in Parallels? Or Windows? Both?