S syntrak Member Jul 21, 2008 #1 I am trying to resize my Windows disk. Theres no .hdd file, only a MyBootCamp.pvs So how on earth do I do it with Image Tool if I cant find the hdd file ?
I am trying to resize my Windows disk. Theres no .hdd file, only a MyBootCamp.pvs So how on earth do I do it with Image Tool if I cant find the hdd file ?
S syntrak Member Jul 21, 2008 #3 So what other types of installation on a Mac are there if its not Boot Camp ? How else can I resize it ?
So what other types of installation on a Mac are there if its not Boot Camp ? How else can I resize it ?
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Jul 21, 2008 #4 when VM is on virtual disk (example winxp.hdd) You can use thord party software as http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php Note, Parallels cannot provide guarantee that it will work correctly
when VM is on virtual disk (example winxp.hdd) You can use thord party software as http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php Note, Parallels cannot provide guarantee that it will work correctly