jamesarm97
Bit poster
I have Parallels 4 running on Leopard OS. I use the Mac to sync my iPhone. Most of the time when I connect the iPhone with a Windows VM started it detects the iPhone and asks if I want to connect it to the Mac or Guest. I always check the do this from now on and click on the Mac because I don't want to sync using windows. The phone never sees the connection and does not charge and iTunes does not see the phone. I usually have to shut down Parallels to get it to work. It seems like some part of the Parallels driver is still taking over the connection.
I can get it to charge by going to the Devices / USB menu then checking the Apple iPhone device which then connects it to Windows. If I do that a few times it will eventually charge on the Mac side and iTunes will see the iPhone and start to sync, *but* the sync just sits there for a long time then gives an error.
This problem is kind of the opposite from what I have seen people talking about here. I want the iPhone to work on my Mac, not the Windows VM.
- James
I can get it to charge by going to the Devices / USB menu then checking the Apple iPhone device which then connects it to Windows. If I do that a few times it will eventually charge on the Mac side and iTunes will see the iPhone and start to sync, *but* the sync just sits there for a long time then gives an error.
This problem is kind of the opposite from what I have seen people talking about here. I want the iPhone to work on my Mac, not the Windows VM.
- James