I had already done all of that. Yes, it sees the BD recorder but it still freezes up until I deactivate the BD burner by clicking the little CD icon at the bottom right of the Parallels screen and selecting my Mac's SuperDrive as the CD. I configured it as IDE and not SCSI, and the Location is selected IDE 1:1. So long as this thing is connected in Parallels the disc doesn't even spin up. Blue light flashes a few times and nothing else. I have tried DVD's and Blu-Rays and nothing works. Clicking "My Computer" freezes up and it allocates the drive to E: Also, in the task bar it says found new hardware and lists the device found as HL-DT-ST BD-RE BE06LU11. Then after waiting for a while it says Found New Hardware CD Drive.
Clicking Device Manager in Windows Control Panel lists this as ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CDROM DEVICE
I will try using SCSI as ID 0 as the connector now - maybe that will work... No. Found hardware but said the SCSI driver was from Windows 95 or something crazy like that. Some INF file is wrong.
I'll send a report tonight hopefully.