cannot give more hard disk space to a Windows virtual machine

Centhopeia

Junior Member
Hi

I am trying to give some disk space in Windows10 virtual machine. I read "How to give more hard disk space to a Windows virtual machine", followed directions and the "extend volume" cannot be executed because it is not highlighted.

Any help?
 
Hi Maria
I tried to send the screenshot to you but the site does not upload the file. It always get
an error. Is there another way to send you the screenshot's file?
Thanks
 
aa3243de-d861-415f-9514-a7e8ca77d6f0


Tried to send an URL. No success.
 
I still cannot use the Windows system because I cannot extend the disk. I upgrade Parallels and the problem remais the same. ANd I am having a lot of problem also in Ubuntu VM. I am going to buy a Intel laptop to run other OS apar MAC OS. I quit with Parallels. It is a pain in the produtivity
 
Back
Top