Cannot install and open free trial version (Parallels 15)

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by NeringaK, Feb 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NeringaK

NeringaK Bit poster

Hello! I have been happily using Parallels, but recently when I tried to install some updates to Windows, it got stuck. I then uninstalled Parallels and deleted it from my computer (Mac OS High Sierra, version 10.13.6), and I downloaded the new version 15 (to try the free trial version). However, it is still not being correctly installed. Parallels opens, and then the Windows loading screen appears, and it just gets stuck there. I am unsure whether this is still stuck on the error that occurred when trying to install updates, or if this has something to do with Windows, Parallels, or my computer, but I do not understand why I cannot use the free trial version. Is there a solution I can try to get the free trial version up and running correctly?

2. Hi, could you please try to remove Parallels Desktop app completely and then download and install the latest version once again.
    Please let us know the results.

3. NeringaK

NeringaK Bit poster

Hi, it has worked now! I also needed to remove Windows from my computer, then the fresh re-install worked. Thank you!

Maria@Parallels likes this.