wealthychef
Junior Member
My first installation of parallels 3.0 bit the dust. :-( So I uninstalled Parallels.
Now, when trying to reinstall, I keep getting the message "there was an error in installation, please try again." Nothing in the system or console logs. Tried restarting my machine. The same thing happens with version 2 as in version 3. I need this to work. And now I find that tech support is for a fee? Wow, that sucks. I hope someone on this forum can help. Maybe I should try vmware...
Now, when trying to reinstall, I keep getting the message "there was an error in installation, please try again." Nothing in the system or console logs. Tried restarting my machine. The same thing happens with version 2 as in version 3. I need this to work. And now I find that tech support is for a fee? Wow, that sucks. I hope someone on this forum can help. Maybe I should try vmware...