I have a brand new disk I bought this afternoon of windows 7.
I installed parallels and then the screen comes to input Product key. The dashes do not match my product key on the envelope it came in.
It does not allow me to move forward and install it.
Now what.
I put in the exact numbers off the envelope (product key) "Continue" is not lit so cannot go farther. Ridiculous
Windows Home Office Edition
(dashes added automatically) are in the wrong place
I am really not impressed at all. I need this to work.
I installed parallels and then the screen comes to input Product key. The dashes do not match my product key on the envelope it came in.
It does not allow me to move forward and install it.
Now what.
I put in the exact numbers off the envelope (product key) "Continue" is not lit so cannot go farther. Ridiculous
Windows Home Office Edition
(dashes added automatically) are in the wrong place
I am really not impressed at all. I need this to work.