Cannot launch game Age of Mythology

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BastienC, Mar 22, 2020.

1. BastienC

BastienC Bit poster

Hi,

I have installed some games and apps on my Parallels Desktop (Mac) butt I cannot get Age of Mythology to work. I have installed it successfully but I cannot launch as I get the error : 0xc000007b

Can you please help me to solve this issue ?
    Thank you.

2. BastienC likes this.
  3. BastienC

BastienC Bit poster

4. BastienC

BastienC Bit poster

I have make the game work and launch fine but the camera cannot move left and right as the gameplay is only on 4x3 or aspect ratio and the mouse can go further the borders (left and right) in black area. The camera can move left and right only when the mouse is close to the borders, but parallels doesn't block the mouse from the black area.
    Can you help ?

5. BastienC

BastienC Bit poster

I have make the game work and launch fine but the camera cannot move left and right as the gameplay is only on 4x3 or aspect ratio and the mouse can go further the borders (left and right) in black area. The camera can move left and right only when the mouse is close to the borders, but parallels doesn't block the mouse from the black area.
    Can you help ?

6. Sorry for the delay in responce.
    Could you collect the tech report once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here?