Cannot print from Parallels

Gpbbbb

Bit poster
I am running Parallels 7.0 on my MacBook Air (10.8.4). I am trying to print something out from within Parallels using my USB connected printer, but to no avail. I have ensured that the printer has been added via the hardware dialogue box for the virtual machine. The system seems to recognize a printer of the type (Brother MFC 9460) connected, but always reports it as 'offline.' This is a mystery, as the printer works find in the Apple domain.

Help! I need to print something out in the Windows environment, and cannot seem to solve this problem!
 
OK, so I forked out $50 to install Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac. And still cannot get anything to print out. THis is ver frustrating, and defeats the entire purpose of my getting the upgrade. If this cannot be fixed, I am going to ask for my money back!
 
Andrew - need help from Parallels on printing. Upgraded to Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac, still cannot get my printer to work!
 
Back
Top