W Watchtower Bit poster Aug 15, 2019 #1 I am trying to move my Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac to a new Mac but it is not allowing me to sign out from my old machine. Help Please
I am trying to move my Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac to a new Mac but it is not allowing me to sign out from my old machine. Help Please
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Aug 16, 2019 #2 Watchtower said: I am trying to move my Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac to a new Mac but it is not allowing me to sign out from my old machine. Help Please Click to expand... Hi, I've changed your license internal settings, please try to transfer your Parallels Desktop to new Mac and check.
Watchtower said: I am trying to move my Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac to a new Mac but it is not allowing me to sign out from my old machine. Help Please Click to expand... Hi, I've changed your license internal settings, please try to transfer your Parallels Desktop to new Mac and check.