Pizzafoundry
Bit poster
I have Win7 Home 32 that is now fully updated. I have 30gb free disk, 2.7g memory. I have the most current Parallels 10. Running the Win10 install, it finally gets to the part where it verifies all the hardware, and continues to complain about WDDM problems.
However, if I create a new VM, 10 installs and runs just fine, but it doesn't see my Win7 so it wants me to provide a product key.
I'd rather find a way to just show it that I do have the 7 license and move on, as now I can run 64 bit wheras my 7 has always been mired in 32 bit mode.
?
However, if I create a new VM, 10 installs and runs just fine, but it doesn't see my Win7 so it wants me to provide a product key.
I'd rather find a way to just show it that I do have the 7 license and move on, as now I can run 64 bit wheras my 7 has always been mired in 32 bit mode.
?