JeffRichardson
Bit poster
I have been trying for days to upgrade from version 3 to version 4. I get to the point where I have to do the manual install, and I get to my Vista desktop (I'm using my Bootcamp image), but I cannot install Parallels Tools because I cannot get a CD image to show up at all. If I click on the little CD picture just below the virtual machine, it claims that the prl-tools-win.iso is connected, but I can't any CD-ROM to show up when I go to Start and then to Computer. I just see my hard drive and floppy. I also tried to burn a real CD using that .iso file and then have Parallels connect to the CD-ROM drive on my Mac. Again, Parallels seems to think that it is attached to the real drive, but again it just doesn't show up under computer. I tried to drag the setup.exe file from my Mac desktop to the virtual desktop, but it won't let me do that -- presumably because drop and drag doesn't work until I install Parallels Tools. Please help! This is so frustrating!!! Thanks.
-Jeff
-Jeff