K kdarvell Bit poster Aug 2, 2011 #1 Since loading the latest version 6 build I am unable to access my windows files from finder on the mac
Since loading the latest version 6 build I am unable to access my windows files from finder on the mac
D DeShawnB Hunter Aug 2, 2011 #2 kdarvell said: Since loading the latest version 6 build I am unable to access my windows files from finder on the mac Click to expand... Are you looking to access the Library folder? Check out this KB article: http://kb.parallels.com/en/111625
kdarvell said: Since loading the latest version 6 build I am unable to access my windows files from finder on the mac Click to expand... Are you looking to access the Library folder? Check out this KB article: http://kb.parallels.com/en/111625
K kdarvell Bit poster Aug 2, 2011 #3 Hi DeShawnB, actually I am unable to access my Windows based file structure (ie C:\ drive etc) from Finder on the Mac.
Hi DeShawnB, actually I am unable to access my Windows based file structure (ie C:\ drive etc) from Finder on the Mac.