Can't Activate after moving to a new computer

BobC6

Bit poster
I just logged in and entered the key but I am getting an error "Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key"

I'm not sure what to do. I signed out of the other one but am still having problems.
 
I just logged in and entered the key but I am getting an error "Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key"
I'm not sure what to do. I signed out of the other one but am still having problems.
Hi, We've reset your key, please check the issue and let us know how does it work for you.
 
Hi Maria, it is Parallels 9 - perfect for what I need. However the sudden death of my SSD has taken everything down. The back up reinstall to a new SDD has caused several programs to demand reactivation - including my Parallels
 
Back
Top