Can't activate Parallels Toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by zcutlip, Nov 17, 2020.

1. zcutlip

zcutlip Bit poster

I have two Parallels Pro licenses, both activated for Parallels Desktop, neither activated for Parallels Toolbox.

I'm trying to install Parallels Toolbox on one of the systems that has Parallels Desktop, but it keeps failing, saying "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

After I enter the key, it spins for several minutes before finally failing.

Am I missing something?

2. Hello,
    unfortunately we didn't find any license key associated with junkmae***@icloud.com
    Could you please reply us back via the private message and provide us with your license key?

3. zcutlip

zcutlip Bit poster

I'm sorry; I feel really dumb. I can't find a private message option anywhere. I'm sure I'm looking right at it and missing it. How do I reply via private message?

4. Please check your inbox, just sent you a PM

5. DmitriC1

DmitriC1 Bit poster

Hello ! Can You check the report# 357788042, can't activate toolbox using a new v16 desktop license. It shows "thes server doesn't accept your product license. Thanks !

6. RobertH52

RobertH52 Bit poster

I'm trying to transfer my license to a new Mac and when I go to activate my license I get an error message saying 'This license key is associated with another Parallel's account. Please sign in using this account and try again'. I'm sure I signed out from my old Mac and removed the software, but it continues to give me this error message no matter what I do. Is there a solution that works? Thank you

7. DmitriC1

DmitriC1 Bit poster

Anyone can help with report 357788042 ? Still can't activate toolbox using valid v16 desktop license.

8. Hello,
    please share with us your license key and Parallels Account email address via the private message.