Hi. I recently purchased GTA IV off of steam. I downloaded the game. When I went to play it I received a message saying that there is not enough video memory and to restart the computer. After looking online for hours I figured out what I needed to do in order to fix the problem. When I went to adjust the VRAM I noticed that I can only go up to 256mb and not the full 512mb or less. In order for me to run the game on full settings I need more than 400mb of VRAM. How can I adjust the VRAM so I can get the application to work?
If I need to reinstall Windows 7, is there a certain way I need to set it up to share the VRAM or select how much VRAM I want to give to each when parallels is running?
Thank you for your help
If I need to reinstall Windows 7, is there a certain way I need to set it up to share the VRAM or select how much VRAM I want to give to each when parallels is running?
Thank you for your help